The Sacramento Triathlon Club May is Bike Month IntraClub Challenge is back for 2013.
We’re making the Sacramento Region May is Bike Month a little more interesting with some friendly competition. We’ll be having an IntraClub competition to see who in STC can ride the most miles in the month of May, while raising money for the American River Parkway Foundation. STC will be awarding prizes to members who participate in the challenge.
Here’s how it works:
- Register now for Sacramento Region May is Bike Month: http://www.mayisbikemonth.com
- Be sure to choose “Sacramento Triathlon Club” in your profile under Team/Bike Club. Don’t use “Sac Tri Club.”
- Make a minimum $10.00 donation to the American River Parkway Foundation.
- Log your miles at mayisbikemonth.com during the month of May.
- Remember you’re on the honor system, please refrain from logging trainer and spin class miles. Get out there and ride your bike!
In addition to the prizes you are eligible to win from May is Bike Month, weekly random prizes will be awarded to STC members who log miles that week and overall prizes will be awarded to our top distance riders for the month of May. Join in the fun and do some good for the American River Parkway. STC members please visit our Meetup Group for additional information. You must be a member of Sacramento Triathlon Club to participate.